Monday, July 7, 2008

Fun on the Fourth of July

We didn't do much on the fourth. The only family we have here in Denton, is my brother, and he and his wife were in the Bahamas! Turkey! So, the Mauldin clan just hung around the house and cranked up the old grill. I grilled up some juicy burgers and a couple of kinds of Brats. The best were the Jalapeno Cheddar brats, Man those were good! Momma whipped up the inside fixins, french fries, baked beans and for dessert, Cherry Cheescake.
Yep, we ate ourselves sick and enjoyed every minute of it!

Happy Birthday America and cut me another slice of that cheescake!

These next four pictures we LOVE of Samuel. We were outside grilling and I started singing my goofy "Boomba Loomba" song. A song I made up from the nickname I gave him, "Boomba Loomba". Yep, Carrie and Zachary hate it, but Samuel LOVES it and was grinning ear to ear.
Man, you gotta love it!
Are you gonna sing that song again?

Daddy, you are so funny!

Man, Pop, you crack me up, sing it again!

OK Pop, 14 times is plenty!

Yep, 15 times and it is still funny!
Why are Mommy and Zachary making such terrible groaning sounds?


Carrie's Three Men outside Grillin'

Yep, the three Amigos again!

Carrie wondering how the big lug got so stinking big! :-)

Micah, the "clean shaven" grill master.
(And to a certain friend in T-town, this one is for you!) :-)

The family getting ready for an evening walk, because we were so FULL!

This Bubba guy is AWESOME!

Hope you all had a great fourth of July. We sure did! Love you all.

No comments: