Monday, June 30, 2008

A Nice Afternoon at the Pool

Evening All! We had a slow afternoon today, so we packed up the family and went down the street to our neighborhood pool. We've taken Samuel several times now, but kept forgetting to take the camera. Well we remembered today, so here are some pictures of little britches in the pool. WARNING: There is a very fat, hairy, unattractive, scantily clad preacher in these pictures. To prevent permanent damage to your eyes, please refrain from looking at him and focus on the cute baby in his arms. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! :-)

OH Yeah! I look good!
(The baby, not the Daddy!)

Now this is what I call relaxing!

Take my picture now Mommy!

OK Pop, I"m not quite ready to go solo!

All in all, we were able to spend about three hours in the pool today. It was a very warm 94 degrees, but felt great in the pool. Carrie got sunburned (of course), I didn't. Samuel seems to have my complexion, about 4 different days in the pool, and not even a hint of a sunburn. Gotta love it!

Here are a few more snapshots:

Don't you wish you knew what I was dreaming about?

You gotta admit, I look REALLY relaxed!

Who needs a Sealy PosturePedic when you have my Dad? He's soft!
(Dad loving his snuggle time with Samuel, but really bloated because
of the steroids the doctor has him on, yuck!)

1 comment:

ibeck72 said...

I hope all of you are doing good. I can't believe how big Zachary and Samuel are. Samuel is growing! He has a cute smile. We are all good in Texarkana. I'm still going to graduate school and working. Marty is getting big. Richard is still working even though he doesn't enjoy it:). We are trying to stay cool. Take care and look forward to more pics.