Friday, June 20, 2008

Trip Home to Arkansas

You wouldn't believe the day I've had!


Bad Blogger, Bad Blogger!

OOPS, it has been 18 days since my last post. Sorry about that, I'll make up for it.

Trip to Arkansas

Last weekend we made the first trip back home since Christmas. We were able to see my Dad, my Mom, and even got to stop at "Grandma Linda and Papa Mike Hughes" for a quick visit. We made it in Friday night, stayed with my Dad and Candis through Saturday day. Saturday afternoon, we went up to Lake Degray and spent time with my Mom and Jerry. Most of Jerry's kids and grandkids were there as well, so it was great to see all of them. We made it back to my Dad's late Saturday night and went to church in Texarkana with my Dad for Father's Day. My Dad was able to dedicate Samuel during the service. It was great!

We didn't get a whole lot of pictures from the trip, we will do better next time. We did get a few, and have a few from here at the house. I'll post them.


Could you at least take me out of the car seat before putting me in bed???
(OK, the truth is he was sound asleep when we got home, and we WEREN'T going to wake him!) (We did get him out before we went to bed, for the record!)

What a comfy bed!
(We weren't sure where he would sleep at my Dad's, but his Grandis had it all figured out!)

So THIS is that Grammy Sammy lady I've been hearing so much about. She is Great!

Oh yeah, I'm cute!


No comments: