Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Old and The New

Thanks for checking out our blog!!!!!!!!!

I've put together a little collection of old pictures and new pictures. I thought some of you might like to compare them. I'll put one of us next to one of Samuel, so you all can compare. Don't forget to click on the pictures to get a real close look. With no further ado, here they are:

This is Carrie at 3 and 1/2 months old. Looks SO MUCH like Samuel!
OH yeah! I'm cute like my Momma!
This little cutie is yours truly! The redhead is my older brother Keith, he's kind of cute too.
What happened to us? :-)
Hey, at least my feet and hair look like my Dad's!
(sometimes his smile looks a lot like mine too!)
Zachary on day one of his little adventure!
I look a lot like my Bubba, cept' I had hair when I was born and he didn't,
and he has blue eyes to my brown, and he has blonde hair to my brown,
and HEY WAIT A MINUTE! :-)

OK, that ought to give everyone some room for comparison. Here are a few more we like. Kind of a trip down memory lane. For the ones of Carrie and I, it is a LONG trip down memory lane!

Man! Is that one cute little girl or what?
The Heavy Revy before he was quite so heavy!
I was cute too!

They don't get much cuter than this!
Zachary riding big on my new riding mower back in 96'
Look Dad! I can handle this baby!

No comments: