Monday, June 2, 2008

Six Weeks and a Dr. Visit


Oh yeah! We are in love!

Sorry for the delay on the blog, we have been really busy and I've been really sick. Little britches went to the doctor today, not really a check up. We wanted to get him in to his new pediatrician and we had some concerns about how his breathing sounds. He snores and makes a lot of nasally noise when he breathes. The doctor says it is normal, it is called "tracheomalacia" or floppy airway. It is pretty common among newborns. They say he'll outgrow it.

He weighed 9 lbs. and 12 oz, so he is plumping nicely. I think you'll see in the pictures, he is getting cuter by the minute. Of course, we might be a little biased on that! :-)

We all sat around looking at pictures tonight. We pulled some pictures of Carrie as a baby and were all a little surprised at just how much Samuel looks like her! I'll be scanning some of those pictures in this week, and will put them here on the blog. Some of Carrie, Zachary, and me as a baby. We all think he looks a lot like Zachary as a baby, but doesn't really look like my baby pictures. After tonight, he looks more like Carrie than anyone else. We will let all of you be the judge.

Here are some pictures from the last two weeks.

I love my cousin Jaden!!!!!
(and BOY does she love him!) :-)

I'm dreaming of unlimited nursing time! Man what a life!

Check out these abs! or isn't my hair a happening do!

By the way, if you haven't noticed, I think this boy is so beautiful when he is sleeping! I just can't help myself! :-) Check out next week for some Mauldin family baby comparisons!

No comments: