Saturday, July 12, 2008

Everyday Life Here in Denton

Hi All!

Life is going well for us here in Denton. We can't really complain. Life is busy, between our business and the children we keep, it is REALLY busy. We are making it work. The ends meet, well, at least the ends are in sight of each other! :-)

Samuel is growing so fast. He grew 4 inches in a month between his last two checkups! He is chubbing up nicely. Can't have skinny Mauldin babies! Hard to believe, but Samuel will be 3 months old in just 3 days! Cannot believe he is growing up so fast. He smiles all the time, just melts your heart. He is really starting to get more vocal. I think he will be saying "DaDa" real soon!

Here are a few more pictures. I'll be posting some more things real soon.


Samuel finding the most comfortable seat in the house!

A very proud Daddy!

I love my cousin Jaden, and if you can't tell, she LOVES me!

Hey, Jaden even likes to feed me!

No comments: