Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Three Month Birthday!!

My favorite picture of my Samuel

I cannot believe that our little boy is already three months old! He is, if it is even possible, getting cuter by the day! I know we are biased, but we sure do think he is gorgeous! We don't know for sure, but we are pretty certain he has reached the 15 pound mark. He is getting so big and heavy. He smiles at us all of the time, just melting our heart. He has started making noises, his earliest attempts at talking. He really makes them to Zachary. I think he is trying his best to talk to him. He just shouts AAAGGGHHH at his direction. Though, I want to remind everyone that he said Daddy the day he was born and made sure that I knew, he loves me best!!!! :-)

We continue to be amazed at God's great gift, His abundant mercy, and our little answered prayer. Our two sons are such a blessing. We get odd looks when we go places with our 5'7"+ lanky teenager and our little butter ball baby. We even had someone ask us once if the baby was Zachary's baby! Ah, the world we live in! It sure is a great conversation starter. People want to know how many years apart they are. I don't know about you, but 13 years, two months doesn't seem all that far apart to me! :-)

On another note, this Sunday, July 20, Carrie and I will celebrate our 17th wedding anniversary. Now, if you want to talk about hard to believe, THAT is hard to believe! Best 10 years of my life! (Just kidding) God's greatest gift to me, short of my own salvation, has been Carrie. I can't believe she has put up with me all of these years. She definitely got the raw end of this deal! :-)

I have put together a collection of a few of our favorite pictures from these last three months. Call it our greatest hits collection, enjoy:

God, why THIS family???

Daddy, you are the greatest!

I love you, but MAN did you HURT!

Home with a full belly, doesn't get much better than this!

Our first family portrait

My little hairy gorilla.

I will SO make you pay for this!

Daddy lovin' some snuggle time!

Beautiful Momma and her big, big boy!

Momma, you are SSSOOO funny!

Our SLEEEPY boys!

Our other BABY boy!

The Three Amigos (Momma says the Three Stooges!)

Daddy, YOU DA' BOMB!

Check out the tummy on that guy! (the baby, not the Dad) :-)
Our two greatest earthly gifts!

No comments: