Sunday, September 7, 2008

New Pictures

God, please help my bubba, he's in trouble with Daddy, AGAIN! or
God please help my Daddy get stronger fast cause I'm getting heavier by the minute!

Hi Gang,

Made it back to church today, the morning service anyway. Yes we backslid, and didn't make it to the pm service. :-) Each day is another day of ups and downs, some setbacks, but some improvements as well. I'm really, really fatigued, my muscles give out so quickly. They are getting stronger, just no staying power. If I stand / walk more than 2 or 3 minutes, my upper leg and back muscles lock up and hurt like crazy. But hey, at least I'm standing and walking! I'm trying to take it easy, but those who know me well, know I don't do "take it easy" real well. I tend to overdo it as soon as I see any improvement at all. :-)

Fortunately I didn't have to buy a media drive, I found my special USB cord that allows me to download directly from the camera to the computer. After all of the expenses of the last week or two, I'm really glad! Having to buy the new computer this week (without it we can't run our business), just added to the financial pressure. I spent the better part of Friday and Saturday updating all of our business files. I have never had a computer hard drive die on me and certainly never thought a top of the line laptop only 14 months old would give up the ghost the way it did. So, as you can imagine, I'm not the best at backing up files. Fortunately I had backed up a couple of times the previous month, so I only had to manually update about a month's worth of work. I have the new computer about 70 % ready for business Monday, trying to get the rest done as my hands, fatigue, and pain permit. We didn't lose a lot of data, about two weeks worth of pictures (fortunately we didn't take that many those weeks), and a lot of our music files. I don't think we lost anything that was truly irreplaceable, well, except the stinking laptop!!!! :-0

Here are some recent pictures of some of the crew:

My Grammy Sammy came to check on me while my Daddy was sick!
Man, she is GREAT!

OK, have any of you noticed that this bottle is EMPTY!
(My Mom, AKA Grammy Sammy and Step-Dad, AKA Papa J)

WOW, MY DADDY IS HOME!!!!!!!! Can I get a bottle?

Boy, there isn't much I like more than snuggling up with my Mommy and watching the Cowboys win their first game of the season!

Bubba, whatcha doin?

Hey! Can a baby get some clothes on first?

Yeah, I may be a pudgy butt, but you gotta admit, I'm cute with or without clothes!

If you guys don't get me something to eat, I'm going to eat this spit rag!

No comments: