Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Five Month Birthday!!!!!!


Hey Everyone, I Turned Five Months Old on Tuesday, September 16th!
And Yes, I'm Darn Cute Too!!!!!!

Well, I'll guarantee each of you, we can't believe he is five months old either. I hope you will click on the picture above and take a good look at our little one. Check out that complexion. We jokingly call each other "crackers" (slang for a white person for the less slang informed). We say things to one another, like "Hey, watch it Cracker!" He is our little "Jalapeno Cracker"! We joke his complexion must be so dark, because Carrie wanted nothing but Mexican food while she was pregnant! We ate at On the Border until I thought I would choke. I love On the Border, but that was ridiculous. But, which of you are going to argue with a hungry pregnant woman? Not this cracker, I'll assure you! :-)

Samuel is "talking", a lot. He just jabbers and says a lot like AAAAAGGGGGHHHHH, loud and long! He especially likes to do this in the wee hours of the morning. The days of him lying there quietly unless he was crying are lllooonnnggg over! He is a noisy munchkin!

He continues to drool, a lot. We think he is close to getting his first tooth. He is an easy baby, a lot of fun, and certainly a great source of joy around our house. A lot of you have asked if Zachary is a jealous or anything. Not a chance! He is like a third little parent, he dotes on him, takes care of him, loves and kisses on him, tells him he loves him all the time. He is an awesome big brother! I think Zachary likes the uniqueness of the two of them. Zachary has blonde hair, blue eyes. Samuel of course, has brown hair, brown eyes. None of this even remotely comes across as jealousy.

Health Update

I haven't updated a lot of you in a little while on my health, so here goes. Good and bad, not really better, but not as bad as it has been. Still a lot of upper arm and upper leg weakness, but not as bad as before. Can't stand or walk for more than about 3 minutes or so. Getting up and down is hard, but I'm able. So, I guess you would say there is much to be thankful for, and much still to do to get better. All of your prayers, calls, emails, cards, gifts, and most of all your love is so very much appreciated. We love you all.

Here are some more pictures of our two "babies":

Oh yeah, this Bubba guy is the Bomb!!!!!!!!

Bubba, enjoy this snuggling while you can,
cause I can't wait to get in the floor and wrestle!

Man, what a day I have had! or Sleepy? What do you mean I'm sleepy?
or Folks, this is the real me!
Slobber, spit up, fat rolls hanging out, hair all frazzled, you gotta love it!

No comments: