Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just trying to make it through the summer heat!

Hello all,

The heat has let up a little here in Denton, but it is still very hot. Health is continuing to struggle, hopefully I'll get a break soon.

Carrie took the boys this past weekend to Pine Bluff, Arkansas. Her uncle passed away. While the funeral was hard, it was a good time for her, getting to see her family for the first time in a while.

The boys continue to grow, both the big one and the less big one. We get the funniest looks when we go out, people think it is funny to see a tall lanky teenager and an infant. Well, I guess it is pretty darn funny! :-)

Here are some cute pictures of the little big one and the big one and even one of the really big one.

Our Handsome Little Men

Daddy, I know I'm cute when I sleep, but would you please stop taking my picture when I try to sleep!

Hey Mom, I love you!

The Mauldin Men of Denton

No comments: