Thursday, August 21, 2008

Four Month Check Up

Boy am I beat after a busy day at the doctor!

Hello Everyone,

Samuel had his four month check up today. The best way to sum up the doctor's staff's response was "Holy Mackerel!" In the two months since his last check up he has made the following leaps and bounds:

2 Month Length: 23 3/4 inches
4 Month Length: 26 3/4 inches

2 Month Weight: 11 lbs. 8 oz
4 Month Weight: 18 lbs. 5 oz

Needless to say his pediatrician was quite impressed. When Samuel was a newborn, everyone would say "OH, he's so little!" Lets just say we haven't heard that in a LONG time!

The funny thing was at his two month checkup, he was way behind compared to his peers. Today, he was in the 93rd percentile in length and the 95th percentile in his weight. That means he is taller than 93 out of 100 4 month olds, and heavier than 95 out of 100 4 month olds.

THAT'S MY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Honestly, I don't know where he would get that from? :-)

Here are some recent pictures:

Yes I am quite comfortable thank you!

Yep, I'm even gorgeous when I sleep!

Getting a little play time with my FAVORITE cousin Jaden!

No comments: