Monday, January 31, 2011

ITS SUPER PIG!!!! (NOT!)




Samuel and Peeda


I was playing with my little one today. My two year old son Samuel is a mess. He's too smart for his own good sometimes.

I had been wrestling with him, tickling him, just all around good Daddy fun. Then I picked up his favorite thing in the world, Peeda or Pigda. His stuffed pig. He LOVES Pigda, can't bare to be without him. He somehow got those two words from Piggie but I digress.

Anyway, I picked up the pig and started buzzing it at his head, pretending that Pigda could fly. I then said "ITS SUPER PIG!!!" He got this very serious and perplexed look on his face. Then the looked turned to extreme disapproval. Then he looked at me very seriously and said "He not Supew Pig, he not have a S on his chest!" Man you've got to love them at this age. Kid cracks me up!

Samuel looked at me so serious and said "Don't move or I shoot the pig!"
I don't call him the "Texas Tornado" for nothing!

No comments: