Monday, February 16, 2009

Ten Months Old Today

Oh Yeah! You can believe it! I'm 10 months old!!!

Just me and my Bubba, he is Da Bomb!


Hey Bubba! Are you listening to me?
I SAID GO GET ME A BA BA!

Yep! I have this guy trained!

NOW! TAKE THAT!!!! or
HEY! CAN I PLAY WITH YOUR EYE BALL?

Yes, Carrie and I think we are about
the two most blessed parents on the planet!


Zachary just a few days shy of his 14th birthday!


A NAP? WHO SAYS I'M LOOKING SLEEPY?

Bubba, you are silly!

Don't worry Mommy, Daddy showed me just how
to fix your puter!!! I'll have this baby humming along
in no time! :-)

Not a lot to say on our end. We are just blessed. We may have a big post to make in about a week. We feel the Lord has really been giving us clear direction about our future ministry. We are just taking a little more time to be certain before spreading the news and asking for your prayers. SO, please pray for us till then. If His direction is what I think it is, we will certainly be needing your prayers more than ever. We are excited, yet reserved, wanting to know beyond a doubt that He is in this decision. You'll have to wait a little longer to know what it is. Love you all, thanks for your love, support, and prayers.

No comments: