Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Post Number Fifty

I'm mobile, and getting more so by the day,
LOOK OUT!!!!!

Hard to believe in eight short months we've reached fifty posts and almost 1,300 visitors! I've enjoyed working on the blog and the constant feedback has been a blast. We continue to receive emails about the blog, our boys, the family in general, and as usual they are encouraging and such a blessing. Not a lot of news really, Samuel is cutting two top front teeth and I've stapled Zachary's lips shut! :-) Samuel is close to crawling, really close. Right now, he is just a really talented dragger, not really a crawler. Just kind of drags himself around by his arms. I'm continuing to feel much better and Carrie is working too hard and doing too much, as usual. I've put together a little montage of recent pictures. I'll shut up, here they are, love you all:

I'm one of the BIG kids now!!!!!

This is the real me, slobber, snot,
and my police motorcycle,
doesn't get much better than this!

This is my Bubba's idea of baby sitting!!!
(Actually Zachary was watching the baby while Carrie and I worked
on something and Samuel LOVED being in the box!)


Bubba, you gotta show me how to do some tricks on this thing!


Pa Pa, I'm following in your footsteps!!!

HEY! Am I the only one who thinks the crossed suspenders looks geeky?

Bubba and me just chilling on the couch!

Yep! Dad taking more pictures of me sleeping! Well, I am kind of cute!

Don't worry about me,
I WOULD NEVER GET INTO ANY TROUBLE DOWN HERE!

Daddy, Bubba, and me getting a little snuggle time on the couch!
(Notice the food stain on my Daddy's shirt, what a slob!) :-)

You know, I think this Daddy guy loves me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great seeing you guys! Samuel is a doll! Where did you get his police motorcycle? Its precious!! Keep in touch!