Friday, December 5, 2008

Overdue Update

Da Da, I can't believe you would think that I could ever
be mischievous or in the least little way get into ANY trouble at all?????
(The look on that face says IT ALL!!!) :-)

We had a lot of fun over the Thanksgiving holiday. We were able to spend a little time with my Mom and her crew and a little more time with My Dad and that bunch as well. We were able to see a few folks from Hickory Street, our last church, on Saturday before we left town. That was great!

Everyone is doing great! The boys are growing like weeds and after all of that food over the holiday, I'm sure I am too! :-)

I did get my test results back that we've been waiting on. As some of you know, my doctor has been looking into whether I might have Lyme's Disease. Lyme's Disease would explain not only the long term symptoms I have suffered with, but also the more recent episodes of extreme muscle weakness, etc. Well, for any of you familiar with my track record, you guessed it, inconclusive! I believe the exact word she used, was indeterminate! My previous doctor called me an enigma, defined by Webster as a mystery: something that baffles understanding and cannot be explained. That would be yours truly! :-) The test results did show some very clear evidence of something lurking in the blood, likely Lyme's disease. They are going to continue the treatment, which we THINK has been a big part of my recent improvement. The good news is, after continued treatment, likely about two years, I SHOULD, if it turns out to be Lyme's, be disease and symptom free! Yep, completely cured! I'll be retested in a month or so, and the treatment should have more time to drive the Lyme's out of my cells and into the blood stream for a more conclusive diagnosis. Thank you for all your continued prayers! Please keep them up!

Here are a few more recent pictures:


Yep! Won't be long till I climb up and out of this old bed, then, LOOK OUT!

You guys are SSSOOO funny!

What do you mean NO? What does that mean?
Don't think I like that word!

No comments: