Sunday, October 12, 2008

Samuel's First Words


DA DA! DA DA! DA DA! DA DA! DA DA! DA DA!
(Check out the nice string of drool under my chin!)
(Click on me for a closer look)

Sorry folks, I've been a bad blogger. Haven't posted in nearly two weeks. So here is the much belated post.

The good news is, Samuel said his first words this past Friday (October 10). Of course, as if there was any doubt what he would say, he said "Da, Da Da". Fortunately, he said it right in front of his mother, otherwise, no one would have believed me! :-) Yep, going to be a Daddy's boy for sure! ;-)

This MONUMENTAL event led us to take out Zachary's baby book and compare a few landmark events. To our surprise, we had forgotten that Zachary's first words had not been Da Da, but Ma Ma, then Ba Ba, then Da Da. We see where his priorities were! :-) Samuel has caught and passed his brother in the weight department. He is fattening up good and proper, as you will see in today's pictures. Both our boys are growing like a weed. Zachary is eating us out of house and home, and Samuel is determined not to be out done in anything!

As for me, I have my good days and bad days, ups and downs. Your continued prayers are much appreciated. Things have been really slow for our business, so your prayers for that would be appreciated as well.

Here are some new pictures:

When riding your horse, grab firmly on his mane and say heyah!

Our only hope is that it takes Zachary a little while
longer before he realizes just how good looking he is!

My pretty Momma with her handsome little man!

I fought and I fought,
but the sleepy monster won again!
Curse this sleepy swing!

After a long day out and about celebrating my first words, I finally tuckered out!

HELLO!!! Can I get a little alone time with my bottle?
Bubba is my FAVORITE play toy!

No comments: