Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to Samuel and Me!

Yeah, I know I'm cute!

Hello all, today is October the 16th. It is my 37th birthday. It is also Samuel's six month birthday! Can you believe it? No, not that I am 37, that Samuel is six month's old already! :-) We don't have any big plans, just probably going to go to dinner with my wife and boys. I'm sure I'll buy a book or two or three for my library, that is what I always want. Sounds like a nice day to me! I'm not much into big celebrations anymore, not much use in celebrating just getting OLD! I told Carrie yesterday, that 37 sure feels older than 36 did. Maybe it is the year I've had physically, who knows? Does anyone know what aisle Wal-Mart keeps the Geritol on?

With Samuel and I both celebrating a birthday of sorts, it dawned on me that I am 74 times older than Samuel. Now that makes me feel old! :-)

Samuel cut his first tooth yesterday! It is on the bottom and is showing nicely. He told me now that he had a tooth he wanted a steak! That is my boy! ;-)

Most of you have read since day one about Samuel's volcanic temper. He has REALLY been showing it lately! It is not the same as when he is hungry, or has a dirty diaper, or any other fuss. The last few days, when he sees one of us eating and he ISN'T, look out! He starts yelling, angry, loud, and mean! He is ticked that we are eating and he isn't. He cannot be soothed or satisfied with anything less than he wants....to eat! We have prophesied that he has many, many butt whoopings in his future! You might want to pray for him, and / or us. :-)

No comments: