Thursday, January 28, 2010

Assorted Christmas Pics

The smile says it all!!

Thought I'd post some of our Christmas pics. I know I'm only a month late, but oh well. :-) I have some pictures of Carrie too, but she won't let me post them. She got a Snuggie for Christmas, a bright blue one. She looked like a smurf in all her pictures.....a very cute smurf, but a smurf none the less. I wanted to go on living, so I didn't post them. :-) Here are some more!

Both our boys really enjoyed Christmas!

Daddy.....Christmas WORE me out!

Check out my new Duds I got for Christmas!

I know he'll hate us later, butt man is this picture cute!!!


Daddy, I have no idea why I'm getting all these new toys, but I'm LOVING it!!!

Even my BIG baby still loves Christmas!

Why wrap all the presents, when you can just wrap the kid!
Proof positive we don't need to spend all that money on toys!

SOBBYS!!!!! (Samuel's word for dinosaurs...he used to say Saurs,
now Sobbys....I have no idea where he got Sobbys!) :-)

Daddy.....how could you ever be mad at this face?

Who ME?



Samuel fighting the sleepy monster!

No comments: