Thursday, November 19, 2009

Samuel's First Pee Pee in the Potty


I'm coming Momma! I'm a big boy now!!!

Today was a momentous day in the Mauldin household. My wife put Samuel on the potty and by the shear luck of timing and his bladder the little man went pee pee in the potty! Of course the house burst into applause, praising him as if he'd just won the Olympic Gold! He, of course, being 19 months old looked at us all like we had lost our mind. Don't get me wrong, he LOVED the praise, but hadn't the foggiest idea what all the commotion was about.

So, for the rest of the day my wife faithfully put him on the potty every time she would change his diaper. He'd just sit there and look at his weenie.

It is going to be a LONG road to potty training land! ;-)

Love you all!

Micah

Most of these pictures were taken at a recent visit to the Fair Grounds park. Samuel had a blast! We just had fun watching him explore and have fun. The kid is fearless!

Bubba knows everything, and he showed it all to me!

Ok Bubba! Let's do that slide thing again!

Woopie!!!! OH man, a diaper wedgie!!! :-o

Daddy, I love you, but I am MUCH too busy for sugars!

Can you tell from my hair I had a rough night?
No sheets, no covers, stripped them all, a regular habit of Samuels!

No comments: